At Perfect Smiles, we provide caring family dentistry for a whole lifetime – even before birth.
We start looking after your children’s dental health in utero – by giving mom tools and information that help her take good care of herself and her unborn child during pregnancy, like our Pregnancy Care Package. Even the youngest children look forward to their dental visits!
Family members of all ages will appreciate:
- Extended hours and multiple dentists, so we can easily see your entire family in a single visit
- Comprehensive dental services, from dental exams to dental implants
- TVs in every care suite
- Free Wi-Fi; just ask for our password
- Heated massage chairs
- Dentists and other team members who stay up-to-date on the latest techniques; we spend 60-plus hours every three months on continuing education
- Complimentary goodies for all ages, from treats for the young ones to soothing lip balm for adults
To book appointments for your entire family, call 833-205-4048.
Get a Lifetime of Great Dental Care
You can bring your child for their first dental visit as soon as they begin getting teeth. We’ll ease into routine dental care like cleanings at a pace that is comfortable to them. We use technology like air abrasion, which involves less noise, heat, and pressure than traditional dental tools. We may suggest preventive treatments like dental sealants and fluoride applications to help keep them cavity-free.
For older family members, we offer:
- Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers, teeth whitening, and gum reshaping
- Orthodontic treatment, including traditional braces, clear ceramic braces, Invisalign, and ClearCorrect aligners
- Restorative dentistry, including same-day dental crowns
- Dental implants, including All-on-4® procedures
- Dentures, including dental implant dentures
- Oral surgery, including bone grafts and wisdom teeth removal
Our dentists can even relieve your jaw pain with TMJ treatment.
For family dentistry in Seekonk, MA, call Perfect Smiles at 833-205-4048 or use our online form. We’re located near the Seekonk Grand Prix and Panera Bread.