Accidents happen, and so does dental pain…
Plus, dental appliances can break. Fortunately, Perfect Smiles is ready to help when you experience any of these dental emergencies. Our quick care will:
At Perfect Smiles, we do have an emergency contact information available 24/7, even after the office hours are over, there is always someone on the phone to take our emergency calls and reach out to doctors if needed. Based on their requirements, we determine what is the best case for the patient to get comfortable emergency work done. So that way when there is unexpected dental emergency in your life, we can definitely make sure we get you out of discomfort and have you a comfortable life.
- Relieve your pain so you can relax. Take advantage of oral conscious sedation, IV sedation, or complimentary inhaled sedation (“laughing gas”).
- Solve your dental problem. To repair broken teeth, our Seekonk, MA dentists offer same-day dental crowns.
- Save your smile.
- Identify other areas of concern that could affect your oral health.
Call 833-205-4048 now.
For an urgent dental need, press 3. We reserve spots in our schedule and always have a clinician on call, so we can usually see you for emergency care on the same day!
Benefit From Our Skills & Procedures for Emergency Dental Care
No matter the cause of your dental emergency, our well-trained team can provide quick help when you need it most. Below are a few of the restorative dentistry treatments and other services we may use to get your smile back into working order:
- Same-Day CEREC Crowns – We can use a sturdy porcelain crown made right in our office to mend a damaged tooth, or one preserved through root canal treatment. You won’t need a separate appointment to have it placed.
- Root Canal Therapy – A toothache caused by infection or injury is definitely an emergency! We’ll stop your pain and save the tooth by cleaning it out and sealing it. A CEREC or traditional crown is the final step in the procedure.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – A white composite filling will stop tooth decay and the discomfort it causes. Our metal-free restorations blend right in with your smile.
- Tooth Extraction – Saving your tooth is always our priority. If removal is necessary, you can count on us to extract your tooth quickly yet gently. Sedation is available for your comfort, including complimentary inhaled sedation (laughing gas).
Dental emergencies are no problem for the Perfect Smiles team!
Call us now at 833-205-4048. We’re located at 185 Highland Ave., Seekonk, MA, 02771.