If you’ve ever dreamed of improving your smile…
Our services can make those dreams come true with cosmetic dentistry. Thanks to our advanced training and years of hands-on experience, we offer cosmetic dental treatments to correct a variety of smile flaws:
- Orthodontics to straighten crooked teeth
- Teeth whitening to brighten a dingy or dull smile
- Dental veneers or tooth bonding to hide imperfections like chips or stains
We even offer several cosmetic dentistry procedures to improve the look of your gumline, whether you have too much gum tissue or not enough.
Ready to transform your smile? Our expert cosmetic dentists are happy to discuss all your options and answer your questions during a free consultation.
Call us to schedule one at 833-205-4048.
Get the Right Orthodontic Treatment for Your Smile
Every smile is different, so we offer multiple orthodontic treatments, including traditional braces. Depending on the nature of your orthodontic issues, you can choose:
- Clear Aligners – ClearCorrect or Invisalign straightens your smile using nearly invisible aligners instead of metal wires and brackets.
- Braces – When braces are the better treatment for your orthodontic problems, you can get traditional metal braces or ceramic braces that blend in more easily with your smile.
Take Us Up on Our Endless Whitening Offer
If you want your smile to stay bright – and who doesn’t – ask about our endless whitening offer. You pay a one-time enrollment fee of $99, then receive custom-made whitening trays and professional whitening gel you can use at home. Every time you visit our office for your biannual preventive dentistry appointments, you’ll get a free home whitening kit. It’s a simple and inexpensive way to maintain a beautiful smile!
Hide Smile Flaws With Veneers or Bonding
You can choose dental veneers or dental bonding to cover imperfections like chips or stains. Our dentists can help you select the cosmetic dental procedure that is best for your smile. Among the factors to consider:
- Degree of Coverage – In general, because they cover the entire front surfaces of teeth, veneers can cover a wider range of flaws than bonding.
- Cost – Bonding is more affordable than veneers.
- Time – Bonding can usually be completed in a single appointment. Veneers typically require two or three visits.
- Durability – Veneers resist staining and hold up to wear and tear better than bonding. Veneers should last at least a decade or two with proper care.
Teeth contouring is another option for subtly altering the appearance of your teeth. Our dentists can correct an uneven edge on a tooth, for example.
Include Gums in Your Smile Transformation
If you’d also like to improve the appearance of your gums through gum reshaping, our cosmetic dentists use electrosurgery to painlessly remove excess gum tissue, correcting the look of a “gummy” smile by giving you a more attractive balance of teeth to gums.
To schedule your consultation for cosmetic dentistry, call 833-205-4048 or request a visit using our online form. Remember, consultations are free! Our office is near Panera Bread in services, MA.
Every smile is different…
An orthodontic treatment that works for one smile might not work for another. At Perfect Smiles, we offer different kinds of orthodontics, and our Seekonk, MA dentists will help you select the one that is best for you.
Some smiles may need traditional metal orthodontic braces, and you can get those at Perfect Smiles. We offer less conspicuous choices too, including:
- Clear Ceramic Braces – Thanks to their crystal clear brackets, these braces are far less noticeable in your smile than traditional braces. They straighten teeth in the same way as metal braces, so they’re often a better choice for those who care about concealing their treatment.
- ClearCorrect & Invisalign Clear Aligners – These plastic aligners are not only nearly invisible, they’re removable too. Take them out for meals and eat whatever you’d like!
- Limited Orthodontic Treatment – When you are wanting a small amount of work done, like making room for an implant or closing the gap between your front teeth, we offer ClearCorrect Flex, which allows us to move only the specific tooth or teeth you want to focus on while keeping the treatment hidden from plain sight.
A free consultation is the best way to explore all your orthodontics options. Call 833-205-4048 to schedule one.
Enjoy the Advantages of Clear Aligners
Our team can design an orthodontics treatment plan just for you, using clear aligners from respected brands ClearCorrect or Invisalign. Whether you’re looking for perfect alignment or just want to straighten the teeth that show when you smile, we’ll create a customized plan using 3D software. A special 3D printing lab then makes the aligners that will produce your desired results.
Clear aligners are less costly and clearer than some other aligners and are the preferred way to straighten teeth. In addition to their versatility and affordability, they are:
- Easy – You wear each clear aligner about three weeks before switching to the next one in the series. You’ll need fewer visits to our Seekonk, MA office during your treatment than braces require.
- Convenient – Take out your aligners to eat, to brush and floss your teeth, and even for special occasions. (Just make sure you wear them at least 22 hours a day.)
- Practically Invisible – Most people probably won’t even notice you’re wearing them! This is why aligners are the preferred choice for professionals and students. Straighten your smile without drawing any attention to treatment.
Learn more about ClearCorrect and Invisalign when you call our office today to schedule your free consultation. We can’t wait to see you have the smile of your dreams.
Braces Are Still Best for Some Smiles
Traditional braces are the most common type of orthodontic treatment – and for good reason. They straighten your teeth using metal brackets and archwires, which makes them a more effective treatment for more severe alignment problems. With today’s technology, modern “self-ligating” brackets (braces), orthodontic treatment is much more comfortable and convenient than it was in the past. We are able to use much lighter, more flexible arch wires with much less friction between wire and bracket. Besides of the smaller wire and lighter force required, many visits can be eliminated. The interval between visits can be as high as 10 weeks, as opposed to the traditional 4 weeks.
For less noticeable straightening, you can get clear ceramic braces. These crystal clear brackets blend easily into your smile.
Review Treatment Options at Your First Orthodontics Appointment
Our orthodontist Dr. Neil Blitz has seen just about every kind of issue in his decades of practice. Schedule a free consultation with him to learn about your treatment options and get his initial assessment. Depending on what you decide, you can schedule a follow-up appointment or sometimes even start treatment right away.
Prevent Orthodontic Problems With Early Intervention
Early intervention can lessen the severity of alignment issues – or sometimes prevent them. Bring your child into the office when they are 7 years old. We may be able to treat your child with preventive orthodontics, such as space maintainers and expanders, that manage issues like prematurely lost baby teeth and crowding. Ask Dr. Blitz or one of our other dentists about scheduling a visit for your youngsters.
Straighten your teeth with orthodontics in Seekonk, MA. Call 833-205-4048 to schedule a free consultation.
We serve patients from 02771 and nearby zip codes.