Providing Excellent Dental Care
If you’re looking for a practice where you will receive compassionate, exceptional dental care in southern New England, you’ve found it in Perfect Smiles. At both of our locations, in Seekonk, MA and Westport, MA, you and your family will appreciate:
- Free consultations for most dental services
- Early morning, late evening, and weekend hours for scheduling ease
- All the services your family needs, from general dentistry to dental implants to orthodontics, like ClearCorrect or Invisalign
- In-house savings and finance plans that make it simple to pay for your care
- A choice of dental sedation to provide the level of relaxation you need
- Dentists who are comfortable serving all ages, from toddlers to seniors
Using the Latest Technologies
Your care is always quick and comfortable, thanks to our investment in some of the latest dental technology, including:
- CEREC – You’ll never need to spend a week or more waiting for a dental crown, thanks to this system that allows our dentists to design and produce a custom-made crown for you in a single day.
- Intraoral Cameras – These handheld cameras help us see into every corner of your mouth, with less poking and prodding.
- Air Abrasion – We can repair many cavities without a drill or shot using this technology.
- Laser Cavity Detection – This handheld laser tool helps us find cavities in their earliest stages, when they’re easiest to treat.
- Digital Previews – Our dentists can show you how your smile will look following cosmetic dental treatments like veneers and whitening.
Outstanding Levels of comfort
From start to finish, our caring staff wants you to enjoy a comfortable experience. Use our free Wi-Fi and help yourself to a beverage from our refreshment station before or after your appointment. During your appointment, get comfortable in our heated massage chairs. If you’d like a neck pillow, cozy blanket, or headphones so you can tune us out and watch TV, just ask!
If our light bothers you, we’ll offer you protective eye gear. If you need local anesthesia for a procedure, we’ll use numbing gel so you won’t feel anything. You can take a complimentary lip balm to keep your lips moistened during treatment, then freshen up at a comfort station before you leave our care room.